What is the spin the wheel popup?
Our built-in spin the wheel popup is the highest converting opt-in tool because it is highly engaging for a user to spin a wheel and get an incentive. It is highly recommended by our team as an exit-intent popup/welcome popup.
How to set it up?
To start setting it up, just go to opt-in tools in the left sidebar and select Spin The Wheel from the list of opt-in tools you see to open the editor
Customizing The Design
The first part is, setting up the design. You will be able to see the preview of the Spin The Wheel popup. Here you can customise the different states of the spin the wheel popup - opened and completed for both mobile and desktop.
- Editing The Text - To edit the text in the popup, you just need to click on the edit button (shaped like a pencil) in the preview on each text portion you want to edit and then in the editor on the left of the preview, just type in your desired text in the textboxes. The changes will reflect in the preview. You can also customise the font colour and the font type.
- Adding Your Logo - Click on the edit button on your logo in the preview and then in the editor on the left, select if you want to upload an image directly or using a URL.
Adding The Offers - You can add the spin the wheel offers from the editor. Add the text you want to display in the wheel and select the associated discount code (created in Shopify) from the dropdown.
Now when the user wins an offer, you can choose whether to show it's discount code to the user on the popup itself or do you want to send it to them in messenger only (so they engage with your bot in messenger to get the discount code).
- Send To Messenger Button Settings - You can edit the text, colour of the button from the editor.
Customizing The Behaviour
The behaviour settings let you determine when is the Spin The Wheel popup going to appear, who will see it, where will it come up.
1. When to show:-
- Welcome - As soon as user lands on your website, to welcome them to your brand.
- Exit Intent - Whenever a user is abandoning the website (clicking on cross button), a popup captures their attention. Recommended for Spin The Wheel popup.
- Scroll Intent - Based on how much a user has scrolled a page, show them a popup at the right time.
- Time on page - Based on the time spent by a user on the website/page.
2. Where to show:-
- Which device - To display the popup on both desktop and mobile or only mobile/desktop.
3. Who to show:-
- Already Opted In - Whether to display popups to users who have already opted in or not.
Customising the follow up message
The follow up message is the final step and here you just need to modify the message according to your brand. For more information on setting up welcome campaigns, have a look at this article.