What is the order updates widget?
The order updates widget is placed on the payment confirmation page so that buyers can opt-in to get shipping updates in messenger.
How to set it up?
To start setting it up, just go to opt-in tools in the left sidebar and select Order Updates Widget from the list of opt-in tools you see to open the editor.
Customizing The Design
The first part is, setting up the design. You will be able to see the preview of the Order Updates Widget. Here you can customise the different states - opened and completed for both mobile and web.
- Editing The Text - To edit the text that appears with the checkbox and text that appears after subscribing, you just need to change the text in the title text and subtitle text. The changes will reflect in the preview.
- Button Settings - You can edit the text, colour of the subscribe button from the editor.
Customizing The Behaviour
The behaviour settings let you determine when is the Order Updates Widget going to appear, who will see it, where will it come up.
1. When to show:-
- The order updates checkbox is shown by default on the payment thank you page only.
2. Where to show:-
- Which device - To display the checkbox on both desktop and mobile or only mobile/desktop.
3. Who to show:-
- Already Opted In - Whether to display popups to users who have already opted in or not.
Customizing the follow up message
The follow up message is the final step and here you just need to modify the message according to your brand. For more information on setting up welcome campaigns, have a look at this article.