Setting up auto-campaigns is not a time-taking procedure since most of the things would be already setup for you. These are the steps you can take to setup your auto-campaigns:-
1. Go to Auto-Campaigns tab in your sidebar. Here you will be able to see all the auto-campaigns segregated by stage in the customer journey.
2. Just hover over the different stages of the customer journey to see which campaigns fall in different stages. To setup a particular campaign type, just click on the corresponding stage.
3. Now turn on the auto-campaign and click on it to setup to open up the campaign view.
4. On this page you will be able to see all the messages which will be sent as part of this campaign separated by time intervals. Just click on the edit button under the message you want to edit. (Only for Facebook)
5. This opens up the editor and now you can customize the text, image, buttons(Only for facebook) and time of sending. You can also add a discount code.
6. Just click on save and you're done.
7. Now you can also view the analytics for the setup campaign in your dashboard. You can also turn it on and off from here.